Girls & Women
There's no country in the world where girls and women have equal opportunities to boys and men. Take a stand for a world where #SheIsEqual.
Did you know?
- 130 million girls are not in school, and a girl is married as a child bride every two seconds.
- 214 million women and teen girls have no control over one of the biggest decisions of their lives: if and when to safely have children.
- Big businesses spend trillions of dollars on suppliers every year, yet just 1% goes to businesses owned by women.
Here's we can do
- In 1995, world leaders promised to achieve equality for girls and women — from getting every girl in school to ending child marriage. Call on them to deliver.
- Tell world leaders that women will never achieve true equality without the choice of if and when to have children.
- Demand that big business supports female entrepreneurs.