Where you live shouldn’t decide whether you live — everyone deserves access to good healthcare.
Did you know?
- 1.5 million people die every year from diseases that could have been prevented by vaccines.
- Neglected tropical diseases continue to cause disabilities and deaths among the world's poorest communities.
- Polio has been 99.9% eradicated — and could become the second human disease in history to be completed wiped out.
Here's we can do
- Call on world leaders to invest in lifesaving vaccines to protect every child's future.
- Tell governments around the world to #EndTheNeglect and prevent neglected tropical diseases.
- In 2020, no child should suffer from polio. Urge world leaders to eradicate the disease globally.