Every child should be able to dream big — and to do that, they need quality education.
Did you know?
- 75 million kids miss out on education because of conflict, natural disasters, or other crises.
- A shocking 130 million girls worldwide are out of school.
- In some countries, kids are leaving school unable to read or write.
Here's we can do
- Tell governments to make sure kids don't miss out on school due to conflict or crisis.
- Help empower girls — demand that no girl stays at home while her brother is in school.
- Ask leaders to invest in quality education, so every child leaves school able to read and write.