Around the world, countless people face daily inequalities — from the LGBTI community, to children with disabilities. We can build a better world, but only if we each raise our voice and take action.
Did you know?
- Only 1 in 10 children living with disabilities in developing countries attends school.
- LGBTI people are disproportionately likely to live in poverty due to discrimination in education, the job market, and social services.
- As true Global Citizens, we must make sure no one is left behind in the fight to end extreme poverty.
Here's we can do
- Educate yourself on the issues faced by people worldwide.
- Get inspired by stories of people taking action to fight inequality.
- Raise your voice for a more equal future for all.