The Final 2015 Global Citizen Festival Action Journey: Earn your FREE tickets with Action Journey 5
Take action, make change, earn tickets, see impact.
Action Journey 5 is now live. This fifth Journey is the final set of actions being released to enable you to change the world ahead of the 2015 Global Citizen Festival.
There are still “Days of Action” left, and you can take actions for a while longer, but this is the LAST ACTION JOURNEY of 2015.
This is not a small issue. Action Journey 1 through 4 have enabled global citizens to impact the world on issues as diverse as polio, education, girls anD women’s rights and hunger. These Journies are still waiting to give you a chance to influence leaders across the globe, but none of them are ACTION JOURNEY 5.
Action Journey 5has some incredible opportunities for you to be involved. Here is an overview:
- ● You can tweet the Dutch Finance Minister to make sure their national budget deals with the refugee crisis coming to their borders—without detracting from international development funding
- ● You can push the Prime Minister of Japan to attend the 2015 Global Citizen Festival and increase his commitment to women’s economic empowerment
- ● Make sure that a hygiene indicator is included in the Global Goals, because without good measurement on this crucial issue progress will be much harder
- ● Stand with US First Lady Michelle Obama in support of girls education
- ● Call on Colombian President Santos to support the health of children, youth and women at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival
- ● Thank Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff for her support of girls and women and encourage her to extend that around the world at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival
- ● Make sure all of the leading candidates for Prime Minister of Canada prioritize polio eradication after the upcoming election
- ● Send an email to the Prime Minister of Belgium urging him to make a commitment to the Global Partnership for Education at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival
Taking the actions in this journey will earn you a chance to win 2 FREE tickets to the 2015 Global Citizen Festival on September 26th in New York City’s Central Park. To see incredible artists like Pearl Jam, Beyonce, Ed Sheeran and Coldplay.
If you’re not sure how all of this works see the video at the top of this page or go to the 2015 Global Citizen Festival Page.
Remember, take action, earn tickets and share the change you are making in the world. I’ll see you at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival as the world unites behind the Global Goals and lays out the path to a world free of extreme poverty.